Cubic Snake Cubic Snake

Cool concept, but the controls/animation are a little clunky. Clean that up, add some music, and you've got yourself a game!

revenantgames responds:

Thanks! Yes it's mostly just a crazy concept I wanted to try, seeing it's successful I'll make a full game

Game01 Prototype Game01 Prototype

Cool concept, nice music. The score screen when you lost is a little bit confusing.

Was wondering if the ballon things fall faster at higher levels (only got to lvl 4 before quitting).

Ahib responds:

Thanks, I will work on the score screen

Yea it gets faster, and there's different kinds, like ones rotating with spikes

F1LL F1LL

maybe it's just me, but it doesn't load...

(running google chrome on an iMac; pop-up blocked disabled)

DuckHunt [GX André] DuckHunt [GX André]

Maybe it's just me - but when the ducks start flying, I can't see my sight/target anymore.

Skele Factory(DEMO) Skele Factory(DEMO)

Nice idea, but I don't think my arrows are doing any damage either...

Stick Evolution Stick Evolution

Cool concept for a game, seems like it has good execution too. My only problem is that it is virtually impossible to play if you don't have a num pad. Maybe allow users to customize they're controls?

Musical Trade Route Musical Trade Route

I really like the idea. Could be improved with better sound/visual quality. It might also be neat to add the ability to play chords. In addition, It would also be nice to have the asteroids come at you in a grid, so the player knows exactly which note/key to press.

The recap feature was very neat, nice touch.

ceosol responds:

Oh yeah, totally agree with all of that. I only have a couple hours left. I'll see what I can change. :)

Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

MOOP MOOP

It wouldn't be but so bad if it weren't for the music looping over itself whenever you die and the obvious bugs (don't go left in the beginning...)

jeeexo responds:

sorry will fix later

Encounter with Akali Encounter with Akali

The sex scene was hot, but the music is really what got me off...

Haha, awesome!