HMM: New Year 2009 HMM: New Year 2009

Awesome

this game kicks ass and is challenging too...

Holonboy responds:

Thanks!

-The Red Button- -The Red Button-

Music

Thanks a bunch for using my song, more exposure = awesome.

Although it probably does get annoying after a while, its a short loop and a pretty long game. You should have a music bar with a choice of different songs and a mute button. It would be a big plus.

I'm not sure my loop really fits the mood of the game either haha
5/5 10/10

Holonboy responds:

I do.

Mouse Challenge 2 Mouse Challenge 2

YEAAA!!!

you told me...haha

I love beating games to the sound of my own tunes. I enjoyed it much, good game.
Ever need any work done in the future, jus pm me

MVK-Productions responds:

Thanks very much!

Starfire Starfire

Nice game man

I liked it, im usually good at the side scrolling shooting games, but this one was actually pretty tough. Whoever made the music for that first boss battle deserves an award of somesort, its purely amazing

it suck to much it suck to much

Hhahahahahaha

O wow...that game sucked, but your voice at the beginning was weak as hell. Wow. THis is silver hawk, i am going in. Priceless

Particle Stuff! Particle Stuff!

im honored for you to use my song

Bravo my friend, I wish i knew something about creating design like these so i could critique you...but i dont, so oh well. I guess i did my part. Thx for using me

Rammer responds:

of course (:
aka_ben, uh, recommened you a while ago. the music you made for ITH was really good, so i thought i would check your stuff out. glad i did (:

thanks!

zozoR's Pong! zozoR's Pong!

Sweet, thx for using my song

I am not a fan of pong either, but this game kept my attention for a while. Its always fun to play pong glistening to your own music anyways. However, as if with any good game, you should include powerups, like a super shot that you can use when you press shift or something, or have some powerup when the other guys....thing moves slower. Good effort noe the less.

zozoR responds:

no problem about the song, i loved it!
and it fits so! good idea, maybe its too late, but ill add some powerups!

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

Sweet

Great game, music got a little bit repetitive. Needs more weapons or powerups, but it was still fun with what you had. My only prblem is that when you are lying on the ground you cant shoot, so its kind of ointless, but oh well. Great job!

Steady Head Game Steady Head Game

Hahahahaha

Nice one. Great idea, didnt see it coming. It does need a song to go along with it to keep you entertained and supply a backround beat for your head balancing.(score: 79)

Whack The Thing 2 Whack The Thing 2

Good

After a while I realized how to kill it, and that made me happy. Everyone else just isn't smart enough to win. Good job. (Version 1 was a nice touch)