27 movie Reviews with Responses

AFO Stomp box sim AFO Stomp box sim

Very. very cool.

Not sure how the synth player switched to a guitarist, I want the synth back...haha

This is one of the most interesting mixer concepts I've seen. Please do release the audio on the portal, it could use some more funk!

SwanBrown responds:

Sorry it took so long to get around to it, but I just uploaded the original Mixdown here:

Also, Thanks for your kind review. I think this is like my fifth published flash thing.
I Do believe I'm improving.

Sandwich Sandwich

Over-the-top story, worth some laughs. They animation is pretty good - plain but effective. With only one voice line in the whole script, it's sorta lame to have it done by a computer (although they are sounding more and more realistic now-a-days).

I liked the choice of music, I believe they call that counterpoint. Not a fan of the auto-replay though...

Dreaghtnought responds:

Hello. Thnx for the positive feedback, the reason for autoplay is because I don't know how to stop the animation once it ends :D

The New Sonic The New Sonic

By far the best part is how long it takes for sonic to get to Mario at the end (while his legs are spinning like crazy)...haha

ChessPiece19 responds:

Sonic's slow as hell in Sonic Boom.

NATA2014: Space-Boy NATA2014: Space-Boy

Really well done!

It's a great story line that you've set up, and the tease at the end is perfectly timed. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Your animation skills are getting a lot better and I think the voice talent did a good job of bringing this script and the characters to life. Music 'aint bad either ;)

Adding to favorites. Keep it up!

Whirlguy responds:

Thanks man! This flash was actually a prequel to my entry for the open round of the tournament

Being Cheerful Is Easy Being Cheerful Is Easy

Yeah, this is pretty great. Loving the old-time feel of it - the song rocks too.

CoconutBryer responds:

Thank you, lots!

Ghost Stories Ghost Stories

what...

the hell was that bum doing to his brother?

CryBurger responds:

painting

Nerds in Scribbles Nerds in Scribbles

Mostly accurate

But I was a nerd, cool kid, stoner, and jock all rolled into one, but I see (and have seen) what you are talking about.

I yarn for you to do flip-book animation

Indigno-Studios responds:

You called it, and I'm a whopping 7 frames in!

Also, I was of the stoner/ goth/ nerd aura myself. It's more about stereotypical nerd perception than reality.

Pot Jam 2 - Whirlguy Pot Jam 2 - Whirlguy

ohhhh mannnn

that dino is so blitzed, dude...

I want a cheeburger

Whirlguy responds:

Would you go to church, if church was a hamburger?

Vogue Vogue

Cool idea

Touching, indeed. I wish my music was louder...but I might be biased ;)

-added to the top of favorites

akoRn responds:

haha.. THANKS ALOT!! :D

Christmas dance Christmas dance

haha

I wish the kitty had more moves

maxgrounds responds: