Getting Cocky Getting Cocky

wtf did I just watch...had to replay the first 15 seconds to understand what was going on...

Sick, but original. Animation and audio sorta suck, but the idea is twisted and unique enough for 3 stars.

Random Pivot Compilation Random Pivot Compilation

I'm sorry, but the red stickman just looks really hung (does not look like a sword...)

Since this is experimentation, the flow is sort of lacking. Still, lack of plot, continuity, and poor quality is bringing this score down.

50 Shades of Black 50 Shades of Black

David Bowie doing a track with Tupac...haha

This has me cracking up.

NATA2014: Space-Boy NATA2014: Space-Boy

Really well done!

It's a great story line that you've set up, and the tease at the end is perfectly timed. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Your animation skills are getting a lot better and I think the voice talent did a good job of bringing this script and the characters to life. Music 'aint bad either ;)

Adding to favorites. Keep it up!

Whirlguy responds:

Thanks man! This flash was actually a prequel to my entry for the open round of the tournament

GPS Valentine GPS Valentine

Not too shabby.

They way you were driving in the middle of the road the entire time could be considered foreshadowing.

Being Cheerful Is Easy Being Cheerful Is Easy

Yeah, this is pretty great. Loving the old-time feel of it - the song rocks too.

CoconutBryer responds:

Thank you, lots!

I've done a poo I've done a poo

Sure, she's crazy...but look at those dance moves!

Nice job.

Ghost Stories Ghost Stories

what...

the hell was that bum doing to his brother?

CryBurger responds:

painting

Homesick Alien Homesick Alien

awww

almost like a music video (great song, btw); not a very good ending...

Are you planning to work on it more?

I think you should

Nerds in Scribbles Nerds in Scribbles

Mostly accurate

But I was a nerd, cool kid, stoner, and jock all rolled into one, but I see (and have seen) what you are talking about.

I yarn for you to do flip-book animation

Indigno-Studios responds:

You called it, and I'm a whopping 7 frames in!

Also, I was of the stoner/ goth/ nerd aura myself. It's more about stereotypical nerd perception than reality.