The Main Character is about to Die The Main Character is about to Die

...that build up, woah.

Don't really understand the end though.

AFO Stomp box sim AFO Stomp box sim

Very. very cool.

Not sure how the synth player switched to a guitarist, I want the synth back...haha

This is one of the most interesting mixer concepts I've seen. Please do release the audio on the portal, it could use some more funk!

SwanBrown responds:

Sorry it took so long to get around to it, but I just uploaded the original Mixdown here:

Also, Thanks for your kind review. I think this is like my fifth published flash thing.
I Do believe I'm improving.

Freddy's Coming Loop Freddy's Coming Loop

Noticed the loop started with the creep factor (instead of the tiny teddy), might want to fix that :)

To The Future! Part: 1 Time!!! (Short-Animation) To The Future! Part: 1 Time!!! (Short-Animation)

There does to be some story...it's just not in order.

Music also cuts off before the animation is done.

Jake's Presentation Jake's Presentation

Fact #3 & Fact #4...wtf, man. Haha.

What a way way to close the presentation :D

Sandwich Sandwich

Over-the-top story, worth some laughs. They animation is pretty good - plain but effective. With only one voice line in the whole script, it's sorta lame to have it done by a computer (although they are sounding more and more realistic now-a-days).

I liked the choice of music, I believe they call that counterpoint. Not a fan of the auto-replay though...

Dreaghtnought responds:

Hello. Thnx for the positive feedback, the reason for autoplay is because I don't know how to stop the animation once it ends :D

Marcsworld: TG REVEAL Marcsworld: TG REVEAL

How can you have a game release video without showing any gameplay footage?

Cool song though...

The New Sonic The New Sonic

By far the best part is how long it takes for sonic to get to Mario at the end (while his legs are spinning like crazy)...haha

ChessPiece19 responds:

Sonic's slow as hell in Sonic Boom.

Infection Infection

I like where you're going with this

The Whore of Enterprise D The Whore of Enterprise D

Not a Star Trek fan, so the references are lost on me...but the song was good. Well-structured, nice instrumentals, imaginative lyrics, great tone, BUT the mix is waaaay to far to the left.

Animation was choppy, but it worked with the music. The video was directed superbly...felt like a big budget music video illustrated by Dr. Katz.

Nicely done.