The Main Character is about to Die The Main Character is about to Die

...that build up, woah.

Don't really understand the end though.

AFO Stomp box sim AFO Stomp box sim

Very. very cool.

Not sure how the synth player switched to a guitarist, I want the synth back...haha

This is one of the most interesting mixer concepts I've seen. Please do release the audio on the portal, it could use some more funk!

SwanBrown responds:

Sorry it took so long to get around to it, but I just uploaded the original Mixdown here:

Also, Thanks for your kind review. I think this is like my fifth published flash thing.
I Do believe I'm improving.

Freddy's Coming Loop Freddy's Coming Loop

Noticed the loop started with the creep factor (instead of the tiny teddy), might want to fix that :)

Cubic Snake Cubic Snake

Cool concept, but the controls/animation are a little clunky. Clean that up, add some music, and you've got yourself a game!

revenantgames responds:

Thanks! Yes it's mostly just a crazy concept I wanted to try, seeing it's successful I'll make a full game

Game01 Prototype Game01 Prototype

Cool concept, nice music. The score screen when you lost is a little bit confusing.

Was wondering if the ballon things fall faster at higher levels (only got to lvl 4 before quitting).

Ahib responds:

Thanks, I will work on the score screen

Yea it gets faster, and there's different kinds, like ones rotating with spikes

F1LL F1LL

maybe it's just me, but it doesn't load...

(running google chrome on an iMac; pop-up blocked disabled)

AFO Demo OST AFO Demo OST

Oh funk...that's nasty. Thanks for getting back and reminding me of this gem.

[TFC] - Norpilor [TFC] - Norpilor

Very dark, at times reminiscent of Mr. Crowley.

The pulsating beat was starting to get too much, but the break around the 3 minute mark was a nice touch. I liked how the bass faded out, actually sounded like it was getting farther away with that reverb.

Really digging the lead that comes in after that part too. I feel like it did get a little empty when the pad dropped, though. Good stuff.

CTSG4: Anniversary Edition CTSG4: Anniversary Edition

First off, hats off to everyone involved; The turn-around time for this project sort of blew me away. Everyone was eager to participate, and I think it shows in the final product.

If you want some more details on what each segment represents, you can check out the original thread here: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1383562/1

If you don't feel like reading through all that (lazy asses), each 15 second clip signifies a different year and genre - from the site's origins to present day. There's also an animation being built to go along with this audio featuring some of the flash portal's most prominent artists (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1388594/1).

Now to address the little tiff below...

I've been contributing audio to Newgrounds for over a decade, but the ONLY reason I'm a part of this collab is because I was lucky enough to stumble upon the topic before all the spots were filled. Moral of the story: Be active in the forums!