The Main Character is about to Die The Main Character is about to Die

...that build up, woah.

Don't really understand the end though.

AFO Stomp box sim AFO Stomp box sim

Very. very cool.

Not sure how the synth player switched to a guitarist, I want the synth back...haha

This is one of the most interesting mixer concepts I've seen. Please do release the audio on the portal, it could use some more funk!

SwanBrown responds:

Sorry it took so long to get around to it, but I just uploaded the original Mixdown here:

Also, Thanks for your kind review. I think this is like my fifth published flash thing.
I Do believe I'm improving.

Freddy's Coming Loop Freddy's Coming Loop

Noticed the loop started with the creep factor (instead of the tiny teddy), might want to fix that :)

Cubic Snake Cubic Snake

Cool concept, but the controls/animation are a little clunky. Clean that up, add some music, and you've got yourself a game!

revenantgames responds:

Thanks! Yes it's mostly just a crazy concept I wanted to try, seeing it's successful I'll make a full game

Game01 Prototype Game01 Prototype

Cool concept, nice music. The score screen when you lost is a little bit confusing.

Was wondering if the ballon things fall faster at higher levels (only got to lvl 4 before quitting).

Ahib responds:

Thanks, I will work on the score screen

Yea it gets faster, and there's different kinds, like ones rotating with spikes

F1LL F1LL

maybe it's just me, but it doesn't load...

(running google chrome on an iMac; pop-up blocked disabled)

School Shooter Chic School Shooter Chic

super fuckin heavy

yea the bass drums could maybe thud a bit more (turn down the level and up the low eq?), but the patterns are on point. The higher parts that come in around the 1 minute part should probably come forward a bit more in the mix (it's better later on in the track). Nice use of effects, and the breakdown at 1:30 was quite refreshing. found myself nodding my head along for sure, was ready to jump into a mosh pit around the 2 minute mark.

there's tons of variation in this, but it all seems to fit in together...and bringing back a main riff from time to time is going to allow me to get at least part of this stuck in my head. good shit

Moonburst Moonburst

thanks for (sorta) reviewing my latest, here's your return favor.

(beginning - 0:20) - nice fade in, but bass is a little overpowered during the low end of the filter sweeps

(0:21 - 0:42) - nice way to bring back the theme from the intro. good bouncy beat, but i feel like the snare could have packed some more punch. synths worked together nicely.

(0:42 - 0:45) - not a fan of this transition, needs more leading into the dropoff or I'd flow right into the next part

(0:45 - 1:06) - cool synth part here with the delayed attack, but it does peak a bit before the beat pops back in. rhythm synth has a good build to bring back the main theme.

(1:07 - 1:49) all the parts come together here pretty well. It does start to drag on a bit, could use some parameter tweaks on the synths here to have them play off each other better. could easily work as a video game theme

(1:50 - end) - piano part is ok, but it doesn't fit in at all with the rest of the song...maybe have it start off with it instead?

pretty good work here. melody is catchy and all the parts of the song all have merit. needs more fluidity in the transitions and dynamics throughout to keep it rolling. I'm trying to be constructive here, so try not to take it too personally...

Dowon responds:

OMG Thank you very much!!!~!
I really appreciated your feedback :)

Pixel Heart Pixel Heart

A review, for you.

It is a fairly campy melody, and it really doesn't fit with the sounds used...maybe you could play off the countering the cheery (almost romantic) tune with a discordant lead synth as, like, a social commentary on something...woah, deep. Seriously, though, this would sound a little more appropriate with classical string instruments.

I think switching up the drumbeat around 15 second mark would keep the momentum going more. I like the wiry synth that comes in the next part, especially when it is paired with the square pads...there's a nice balance. The 2nd half does drag a bit, not quite enough variation. I don't think it necessarily needs more instrumentation, but maybe try bringing in the pads and stuff earlier after the break, or even switching up which instrument plays the lead..

Overall, it's ok. There's decent structure and melodic components, but the clash of sound / melody is not mixed with enough variation to rate this thing higher. Keep it up though!

Should probably upload it as a loop :D

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

I couldn't ask for better feedback than this, thank you for taking the extra time for some creative criticism. Cheers!