The Main Character is about to Die The Main Character is about to Die

...that build up, woah.

Don't really understand the end though.

AFO Stomp box sim AFO Stomp box sim

Very. very cool.

Not sure how the synth player switched to a guitarist, I want the synth back...haha

This is one of the most interesting mixer concepts I've seen. Please do release the audio on the portal, it could use some more funk!

SwanBrown responds:

Sorry it took so long to get around to it, but I just uploaded the original Mixdown here:

Also, Thanks for your kind review. I think this is like my fifth published flash thing.
I Do believe I'm improving.

Freddy's Coming Loop Freddy's Coming Loop

Noticed the loop started with the creep factor (instead of the tiny teddy), might want to fix that :)

Cubic Snake Cubic Snake

Cool concept, but the controls/animation are a little clunky. Clean that up, add some music, and you've got yourself a game!

revenantgames responds:

Thanks! Yes it's mostly just a crazy concept I wanted to try, seeing it's successful I'll make a full game

Game01 Prototype Game01 Prototype

Cool concept, nice music. The score screen when you lost is a little bit confusing.

Was wondering if the ballon things fall faster at higher levels (only got to lvl 4 before quitting).

Ahib responds:

Thanks, I will work on the score screen

Yea it gets faster, and there's different kinds, like ones rotating with spikes

F1LL F1LL

maybe it's just me, but it doesn't load...

(running google chrome on an iMac; pop-up blocked disabled)

Pixel Heart Pixel Heart

A review, for you.

It is a fairly campy melody, and it really doesn't fit with the sounds used...maybe you could play off the countering the cheery (almost romantic) tune with a discordant lead synth as, like, a social commentary on something...woah, deep. Seriously, though, this would sound a little more appropriate with classical string instruments.

I think switching up the drumbeat around 15 second mark would keep the momentum going more. I like the wiry synth that comes in the next part, especially when it is paired with the square pads...there's a nice balance. The 2nd half does drag a bit, not quite enough variation. I don't think it necessarily needs more instrumentation, but maybe try bringing in the pads and stuff earlier after the break, or even switching up which instrument plays the lead..

Overall, it's ok. There's decent structure and melodic components, but the clash of sound / melody is not mixed with enough variation to rate this thing higher. Keep it up though!

Should probably upload it as a loop :D

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

I couldn't ask for better feedback than this, thank you for taking the extra time for some creative criticism. Cheers!

AFO Demo OST AFO Demo OST

Oh funk...that's nasty. Thanks for getting back and reminding me of this gem.

[TFC] - Norpilor [TFC] - Norpilor

Very dark, at times reminiscent of Mr. Crowley.

The pulsating beat was starting to get too much, but the break around the 3 minute mark was a nice touch. I liked how the bass faded out, actually sounded like it was getting farther away with that reverb.

Really digging the lead that comes in after that part too. I feel like it did get a little empty when the pad dropped, though. Good stuff.